Friday, March 12, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
- Don't smoke: Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (Chances of cancer is higher)
- Don't eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1-2 hrs after meal or 1 hr before meal.
- Don't drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid, this substance will harden the protien content in our meal thus making it difficult to digest.
- Don't loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
- Don't bathe: Bathing increases the blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
- Don't walk: People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
- Don't sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.
Monday, March 1, 2010
- Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boost and cleanse our system
- Apple +Cucumber + Celery - Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol and eliminate stomach upset and head ache.
- Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improves skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.
- Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk - Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat.
- Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improves skin tecture, moisturise and reduce body heat.
- Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - To dispel excess salts and nourishes the bladder and kidney.
- Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - To improve skin complexion.
- Pear and Banana - Regulates sugar content.
- Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clear body heat counteracts toxicity, decreases blood pressure and fights oxidization.
- Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk - Rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and strengthen body immunity.
- Papaya + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in Vitamin E, C and Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.
- Banana + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in Vitamins which is nutritious and prevents constipation.